Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Whiskey Girl


Dusty Doodles here reporting on my girl!

This is Whiskey Girl. She's my girl. I love my girl. Isn't she beeeuteeeful????

Da hoooman momma and dad gots her for me so I wouldn't be by myself. See, a while ago Shonee the witch with a 'b' decided I couldn't live with her and Omani and Tundra and she tried her hardest to kill me. So I had to go into a pen by myself. Da momma didn't know if it was me or her that started all the trouble and so I had to go through all kinds of tests. Tests at the doctors and tests at the trainer and tests with peoples and tests with other dogs. I tried to tell them it wasn't me that was the problem, it was that meanie, Shonee. But I pasted all my tests and they decided I needed a friend. I did, I was lonely for the rough and tumble husky play.

Da momma put out the word to rescues and stuff and a BREEDER called her about Whiskey Girl. See Whiskey Girl was supposed to be a famous show dog, but she had some traumas in her life and they left her a wild child. Da momma called her 'near feral'. Don't know what that means but whatever, them hoomans have lots of names for things. The breeder asked da momma if she would take Whiskey Girl because there was no where else for her. No one would buy her and they didn't want to send her to the bridge. So Da momma brought her to meet me and it was love at first sight. I loved Whiskey Girl and she loved Doodles.

Whiskey Girl has come along way since she first camed here. At first she wouldn't come into the house and we had to herd her. I ain't no herding dog, so that was hard for me. Now Whiskey Girl has learned that Da hoomans love her too and wouldn't hurt her, so she comes in and everything. She's still scared sometimes, but I run to her when she gets scared and woo to her and make her all better.

Whiskey Girl loves COOKIES about as much as I do and that's the one thing I don't like about her. She's a cookie hound. Cookies are for Doodles and Doodles will share, but it doesn't mean he has to like sharing. Da momma makes sure I get the biggest and the bestest cookies, cuz I'm her favorite -- at least I better be.

So that's the story of my Whiskey Girl.

Doodles Out!

No comments: