Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Neighborhood News

Dusty Doodles reporting from the neighborhood!

That weatherperson lied. It's still hot, blistering hot and there is no snow in sight. It doesn't snow here -- so that's no lie!

Today I bit Whiskey on the nose. Not real hard, but hard enough that it left a mark and a bump. She had it coming. She's always grabbing me by my beautiful mane and throwing me around and it was just too hot for Doodles to play today. So I bit her. Don't worry, she still loves me.

We gots to try Chinesefoods tonight. Da momma said it was too hot for her to cook, so she sent Da dad to town for the Chinesefoods. We had noodles and rice and some kinda meat. Da momma said it was supposed to be chicken, but it didn't taste like chicken to her, so she wouldn't eat it. We gots it. It was chicken. It was yummy. Yup yummy.

One of our chickens died. I DIDN'T KILL HER!!!! Da dad thinks the heat got to much for her. They are old chickens. So old they don't lay those egg things any more. Da momma says they were in their tirement, and this was thier tirement home. I wanted to eat them. But they are outside our back yard in their own pen. I couldn't even dig in there because they have that wire stuff on the ground to protect them. So anyway now we only have 2 chickens in tirement. They are black. I still wish I could eat them cuz Doodles likes chicken. Da momma says no eating the chickens cuz they are our pets. I don't know if they had the chicken's funeral yet, I didn't see Da momma cry and Da momma cries whenever anything dies. Hoomans are so silly sometimes.

In other news -- Da sister is supposed to be fixing my blog so you have my email. Yup, Doodles stole the secret code and set up his own email account. Shhhhh don't tell Da momma, k??

Tomorrow Doodles is going SHOPPING for new toys with the plastic card that he stole. I'll let you know what I bought, I'm gonna check out that eBay thing and see if they have any Doodle or Whiskey stuff.

Doodles Out!!

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yummo - Dusty, you are very lucky to get Chinese food for dinner ! I will have to talk to my humans about that - I think I should get Chinese too !
Love
Opy

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi Dusty, we love your blog. You have so many interesting stories to tell! And now we know what those things are on the other side of our country fence ... COWDOGS! We have pictures of cowdogs on our blog. Let us know if they look like your cowdogs. Come visit us sometime. When Mom is home (and not wasting time at work), she will set up a link to your blog ... if we can find it again. Oh, leave us a comment and we know we can find it again. Whiskey girl is pretty (we think Roxie might be a little jealous of her). Do you talk to dogs that aren't huskies?

Roxie, Sammy & Andy