Sunday, July 30, 2006

New News!


Dusty Doodles here reporting~

Congratulations to Meeshka for her 24 hours blogathon. She raised over $1000 for the huskies that need homes and future HULA members. Also thank you to Opy and Charlie for helping to keep Meeshka awake, while the rest of us in dogdom slept and only dreamed of her.

In news in my neighborhood....well the hoomans are at it again. They keep trying to steal my furs. I've noticed that when my furs starts falling out it gets hot. So Doodles thinks that if he keeps his furs it won't get hot and maybe if I keeps enough of them, it will snow. Never fail, just when I think I've got it going on and am going to get to keep my furs those evil hoomans bring out the brushes and blowers and other instruments of torture to steal my furs. They can make me lie down, but they can't keep me from growling and snarling and generally throwing a fit. I even try to bitie them -- not that I would, but it's fun to watch them jump and stuff!! Well I guess I over did it on the bitie thing because they put a nose glove on my nose. How absolutely insulting. Doodles took it off and then grabbed their arm with the brush thing and held it. They got the message, but not before they stole a whole bagful of my furs.

Da momma bought OTTER POPS yesterdays, but they aren't frozen yet. She says we haves to eat all the Pup Pops first and then she will freeze them. That's okay, at least I know they are here and I feel so much better.

Oh, I found a picture of a stinky cat and will try to post it later. Seems blogger doesn't like Doodles this morning cuz it won't let me post any pictures.

In other news, hmmmm lets see. Nothing much is happening. It's still cool outside -- which is good. Oh, I did notice that Meeshka on her blog talked about the big blue water bowls. We have those -- they are our swimming pools. We have a blue one and a purkle one and then a BIG silber one and a smaller black one. When you lives in the hottest parts of the world, you gots to go swimming. I'm gonna try to post a picture of Doodles swimming in the big silber one. Cross your paws. It worked!!! So that's our BIG pools.

We also have misters for when we hafta be outside...like when the hoomans are working or the it's the meanies time in the house. The misters are hung in our pen and then spray a fine mist of water down on us -- they help keep us cool like the pools.

That's enough for now cuz Whiskey Girl is biting my leg and I gots to go whomp on her!

Doodles Out!

3 comments:

Shmoo said...

Hey Doodles,

I think blogger was a bit overhwhelmed last night because of the blogathon. I had some issues getting pictures up there as well, some didn't even make it up there at some points, but I'll be sure to post all of the ones left out in the upcoming weeks so everyone that sent me really cool photos will get acknowledged.

Thanks for your support during that very tiring ordeal, but it was for a good cause, and I'll be napping a lot in the next few days to make up for it.

Meeshka

Anonymous said...

my mom and dad were going to buy me a big water bowl but didn't get around to it this summer. i did try to go swimming in a lake once when i lived in georgia. i didn't like it! i thought i would drown! i guess i'm too much of a doglet, i couldn't touch the bottom and it scared me. i'm a real weenie. you huskies are brave and strong. i will follow you when you take over the world.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We have the big pool. I want a big silver one like you have!