Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sadie Mae


This is Sadie Mae. Sadie is a lab, she's not a husky. Sadie is my cousin. She owns my hooman sister, Becca. Sadie used to live close to us, but then Da Sister got a job in the desert, so they moved far, far away -- all the way to SoCal, in the desert. Da Sister has to teach them little kids at a school. And Sadie doesn't like staying home by herselfs, so she escapes sometimes. Da sister thinks she has it fixed so the Sadie doesn't escape any more....but I don't know. Last time Sadie escaped she went to ARIZONA. That's a long way from her home in the desert. A lady found her and took her to the doctor to get her neck scanned and they found Sadie had a microchip and Sadie gots to go home to her mom. I gots a microchip too. But I'm not real keen on escaping. When I get out of my pen, I just run to the back pen so I can come into the house. Da hoomans have a perimeter fence and it has zappy wire on it to keep us in. I don't like zappy wires so I don't go near it.

Sometimes the way Sadie escapes and some of her other escapades makes me think she's part husky. She's not. She's just a lab trying to be a husky. I think she learned it from me.

Check out Sadie's blog when you have time, I had Da sister list it in the sidebar so you could find it easier.

Oh, and don't forget to sponser my favorite girl, MEESHKA, in her upcoming blogathon. Meeshka is raising money for the homeless huskies that Harnessed To Hope are trying to help. Just click on Meeshka's fluffiness and it will take you right to her blog.

Doodles Out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining the Husky Bloggers Ring!
Welcome to our pack of Husky writers!
Kind licks :P
Raisa