Monday, July 24, 2006

Setting Things Straight

Dusty Doodles here setting the record straight!

Doodles has had some questions and I thought I should answer them. First I want to thank all of you for leaving wonderful comments about my new blog. I just love dem comments!!

My real name is Karamad's One Dusty Guy. Da hoomans named me. See I am grey and white and they thought I looked dusty. They didn't know that right before I met them I gots a bath, so I wasn't even dusty. But that's my real name. They call me Dusty or Doodles or Dusty Doodles. I like Dusty Doodles cuz it just fits.

Sadie Mae is really my niece. But huskies don't have nieces, we have cousins. Sadie Mae's momma is my Da momma's daughter. I call Sadie Mae's momma my Da sister. Sadie Mae is a lab who wants to be a husky and I think she would make a good husky -- she just needs to get fluffier.

Meeshka is not my girlfriend. Ok, so Doodles has a crush on her. Doodles thinks Meeshka is beeeutiful and quite fluffy. My girl is Whiskey Girl. I will post about her probably tomorrow. Whiskey Girl is quite pretty and fluffy. Whiskey Girl and I live together -- but don't worry there won't be any little husky paws hitting the floor, we are both fixed. Da momma says all puppies or dogs that come here are broken and have to get fixed cuz there are too many puppies and dogs that don't have homes.

My sponsorship of Meeshka in her blogathon did not put her over $500, although it brought her pretty close -- but I am still interested in seeing the picture of her sitting on her hooman's head. I would like to take credit for the picture being posted and Meeshka making her goal, but I only helped, I wasn't the 'winning' sponsor.

I've never heard of eBay. I'm gonna have to check that out -- do they have good toys and treats there?? Since I stole the plastic, I gets to go shopping!!!

Yes, I have killed a cat. Honest, it wasn't my fault. I found him in my yard and I was just playing with him. Who knew they were so fragile. I was really upset when he died and the hoomans found out, cuz they took him away for burial and I didn't get to attend the funeral.

I been trying to post a picture of me and this blog won't cooperate tonight, so you all will have to wait until tomorrow.

Doodles Out.

1 comment:

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi D-D

I just want to apologise on behalf of my stupid human. I dont know what goes on in that head of his, if anything:-)
Sheesh - it seems like if I want anything done properly at dogs with blogs I have to do it myself!
Anyways, I have seen to it personally that you have been added to our list. Your an official D.W.B!

Your Ol Pal Chuckles