Friday, July 28, 2006

Frysdays Happenings

Dusty Doodles reporting here!

Doodles don't feel so good. I frews up my breakfast today. It wasn't fun and I don't like frowsing up. I felt better after I did though and now I'ms waiting for my dinner. Da momma says she'll feed me cuz Doodles hasn't done it again. I think it was the lizard I ate before breakfast. I swallowed him quick like cuz Da momma saws his tail sticking out of my mouth and I know she was gonna make me leave it. Doodles didn't want to leave it, so I swallowed him. Oops. Bad lizard.

It's cooler today. The weatherhooman didn't lie!!! It's not snowing or anything, but it was only about 90 I heards on the talking box. Doodles did the happy Husky Dance!!!

I did not get Pup Pops today cuz of my tummy. But I didn't bother Da momma abouts them either. I didn't want to upset my tummy and not get my dinner cuz we're having CHICKEN for dinner.

In other news -- Whiskey and Doodles were on the cat watch today. See Da hoomans here feed the wild cats outside the fence. They don't want them to come too close, cuz last time they did -- well, we had a funeral. So they feeds them outside the fence, but we can see them from the backyard. So Whiskey Girl and I sat and watched for them for a long, long time but they didn't come out to play today. You think cats can smell us or something??

While we were cat watching though, we saw a JACK! The Jacks are out and running through the field and we saw them!! Jacks are funny animuls, with them long ears and everything. And they run funny, kinda like a hop or something. I told Whiskey I thought they had the hip problem that some doggies get, but she told me I was stoopid. Doodles is not stoopid.

So that's the news today. Don't forget about Meeshka's blogathon for the homeless huskies. It starts in the morning. I can't wait to see the pictures of her on her hooman's head!! And all the money that's being raised for them huskies that need homes. I hope they all get homes with compooters so they can blog and we can work on taking over the world. Check my links for Meeska's page and make sure you visit there!!

Doodles Out~

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Dusty,

I just love your blog - you make me laugh and laugh ! I think I am in love....... :-)

Love
Opy

Sadie Mae said...

Hey Opy, don't get too attached to Dusty Doodles. He's a husky and he has a girl, Whiskey.

-Sadie Mae Dog