Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fun on Fursday

Dusty Doodles here reporting the happenings!

I am still out of OTTER POPS but I might have forgiven Da momma for not running right out to the store and getting more. She made me Pup Pops! They are ice cubes that taste like CHICKEN! Doodles loves chicken second best in the world, next to Otter Pops. So Doodles kinda liked these Pup Pops. I'll let you know if she comes through tomorrow with more of them.

In other news, I want to woo to Da sister for updating my links and stuff. Da momma is kinda stoopid when it comes to that stuff and she doesn't trust the Doodles to figure it out on his own. So I just email Da sister and she does it for me. If you'd like me to link to you, let me know and I'll tell Da sister to add you.

Otherwise, it was a little puppy bit cooler and the weatherhooman says that by Satsday it is supposed to be back in the low 90's or high 80's. That may sound hot to some, but we have been blistering our paws with 110 to 115 so those temperatures sure sound nice. I understand that it's WINTER where Opy and Charlie live and I woo'd Da momma telling her I wanna to go and visit them...she said no.

There was a stinky cat out early this morning. I saws him walking down the street. You do know what a stinky cat is right?? It's those cats that smell a lot and are black and white. I saws him walking down the street and I was sure he was gonna get hit by a car or something, but he didn't. I wanted to go rub on him because that smell is kinda interesting. I member when I was a little pup and was still crated at night, one of those stinky cats came in the yard and got his stinks all over the 3 big dogs. They had to go to the doctors and get shots and then had baths everyday for a week cuz the hoomans wanted to throw up everytime they came in the house. It was pretty funny and I laughed my puppy booty off.

I saws the cowdogs today. They came by for a visit. They sure are interesting with their moo's instead of woo's. Just when I think I have it figured out what they are saying, they change the subject. Kinda rude if you ask me. I think one of them is gonna have a cowpup. I think that's what they said. I'll keep you informed. Maybe if they do have a cowpup, he'll be more my size and I'll get to play with him.

That's the news for today.

Doodles Out~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dusty doodles, i want to link to you will you link to me? tell your sister i have a hard time figuring out this stuff on the blogging thing, that's why i have msn space thing mom said it was easier since she didn't know what to do. i'm so glad its cooler in california i heard it was really really hot on the news. poor huskies you need some snow!

IndyPindy said...

I have never had Otter Pops, I'll have to read the indgredients. I have food allergies, so I has to be careful what I eat.

The good news is that I can't eat kibble, so I gets to eat raw chicken and beef! YUM!

I loves chicken too, I'll ask mom to make me some chicken flavored ice cubes!

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mom looked for Otter Pops in the store and they didn't have any but she likes the idea of Pup Pops. Did your mom boil some chicken and freeze the stock (watery stuff) in ice cube trays? Mom first thought of bouillon cubes but decided it might be too salty.

Oh, oh and feel free to link to us. We added a link to you.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

IndyPindy said...

That is so nice of you Dusty! I don't think I can have Otter Pops though...too much sugar gives me the trots. That stinks, because I do have a sweet tooth. But for treats I get banana chips. Sometimes with my dinner I also get peices of banana or pieces of apply (no seeds).

I bet I'll love the chicken flavored ice cubes!

IndyPindy said...

And it was so nice of you to link to our rescue!