Monday, July 24, 2006

Checking In

Doodles here, reporting as usual.

It's still hotter then you know what outside. Even though the weather people promised cooler days, they lied.

It's been so hot even the cowdogs are not coming around to play. Yep, we have cowdogs as neighbors. Da hoomans call them cattle, but I know they are cowdogs. The come to the fence and invite us to play -- we can't go over there -- it's got zappy wire, but we woo to them and they woo back -- except their woo sounds kinda funny, more like a moooooo. I haven't seen them since it got so hot. Da hooman Momma says that they are probably staying at the pond, where it's cooler. Maybe so, but I miss them.

Otherwise, lets see, hmmmm....the bluelady came today. She's nice and gives us cookies. Doodles loves cookies!! She says she reads the meter, but I don't know what that is. She parks at the gate, walks in the walkway gate and goes to the back of the house. Then when she comes out she gives us COOKIES. I woo her all the way back!

Well that's it for now, maybe more later about WHISKEY GIRL.

Doodles Out.

5 comments:

Shmoo said...

Hey Dusty!

Apparently you found your human's credit card and bid enough to everyone can see the picture of me sitting on the human woman's head. I hope you won't be disappointed!

I'm also going to send you a smaller Meeshka click link, as apparently the one you have is oozing into your blogs (I'm not fat, I'm FLUFFY). That way everyone can still see me, and still read your blogs.

Meeshka

IndyPindy said...

Dusty, YOU ROCK!!! I told Meeshka that you sponsored her, she will be so happy!

And that was VERY crafty of you to sneak your human's credit card! Have you ever heard of eBay?

Sadie Mae said...

Dusty Doodles! You are on Meeska's Blog! Go see. I sawed your picture.

Anonymous said...

i like your blog dusty doodles. is dusty your first name or is your whole named dusty doodles? i like it. my name is hershey like the chocolate cause i'm chocolate colored. pretty original, huh! yeah my mom came up with it. i like your reporting. i want to meet a cowdog they sound cool. i've never seen one, i just see squirrels and birds and people that walk by my house. i bark at all of them. nice to meet you dusty doodles. i'll be back.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Dusty,

Haven't seen you over on our list at www.dogswithblogs.com.au ! Can we add you ? We'd love to welcome you on over - we have LOTS of huskies on our list :-)

Love
Opy