Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's Me Doodles Here...



I'm reporting from the house today. It's too hot for man or beast to be outside. We are having a heat advisory here in NorCal. Yesterday it got up to 114 and I don't think it's any better today. It's not even cooling off at night. This makes Doodles sad.

Anyway, welcome to my new blog!! My hooman sister had to help set it up cuz Doodles don't know that codie stuff like she does. I hope it looks pretty.

My hooman sister doesn't live with us any more. She lives with Sadie Mae, the lab and they live in the desert. Sadie Mae tells me it's much hotter there than here. I don't know about that -- it's pretty hot here.

My hooman da momma and da daddy live with me, along with WhiskeyGirl, my own personal Husky playmate! There are also 3 other dogs here, but the girl in that pack, Shonee, doesn't like me and we fight to kill each other, so I have to live in my own pen with WhiskeyGirl.

Da momma and Da daddy rotate us in the house, so we gets to come in and relax -- sometimes it's okay and sometimes I'd rather be outside where the important stuff goes on.

Ok, so more later -- Doodles is gonna try to publish this thing and make sure it works. If it does then I'll be back to talk about the heat and da huskies.

Doodles Out!

1 comment:

Sadie Mae said...

Glad to see you joined us blogging dogs Dusty! You should steal the picture off my blog of you! It looks cuter!

And it rained here yesterday! But Momma wouldn't let me go out and play in it though. You beat us in the heat today though. We're only 108ยบ. But it's still hot. Go lay in front of the air thingie. It'll cool you off!