Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's Da Bird Da Bird!!!


Hello, Dusty Doodles reporting here...

Just had an interesting adventure! I went outside to the backyard and there was a big ole bird in the yard. Not your regular song bird, but a big white bird. Da hooman momma called it a pidgeon or sumthin like that. I spied it and started stalking it....ever so slowly....crawling along....almost on my belly....and then I pounced! I almost gots it!! Almost!!! I then tried to snag it outta da air, but it ran into the porch and da hooman momma thought that it was gonna fly into the house, so she closed the door really quick like. Dat pidgeon flew away, but I think he landed somewheres close by. So I'm gonna check it out later...first I need a nap. Way too much excitement for one hot afternoon.

Doodles Out!

No comments: