Monday, August 07, 2006

Stinky Cat Update

Dusty Doodles here reporting as usual!

Thought I'd give you all an update on the stinky cat situation. Da dad packed up the three pack and took them to the doctors. My friend, Omani, says that they weren't allowed into the building cuz they stunk. So the Stacy lady, who is our very favorite nursie came out to the truck and gived everyone shots and special nose drops. My friend, Omani, says that the nose drops were the regular ones that we get every year for the cough disease. My friend, Omani says he gots all upset because he wanted to go into the building and get the doctors cat and Stacy told him NO!

My friend, Omani, was still upsets about everything when they gots home. He came to the fence to talks to me and he really stunk. That stinky cat gots him good and you know what?? What smells exotic from a ways away stinks to doG heaven up close. Doodles eyes watered and I sneezed too. My friend, Omani says the stinky cat sprayed the stink into his eyes and his eyes hurts him. Nursie Stacy told him it would go away in a day or so and put stuff in his eyes to help him. My poor friend Omani. He didn't gets to go to stinky cat's funeral either.

Then, Da dad came out and went into the three packs pen with lots of stuff and the water hose. They all had to get baths in stuff that bubbled on them. It helped my friend, Omani, not stink so bad. They each gots two baths. Whiskey and Doodles didn't have to get baths cuz we didn't get near the stinky cat.

When Da momma came home from workie (very late) she says they smell better and could come into the house now.

Our doctor, Dr. Brenda says she thinks my friend, Omani will be okay, cuz she thinks his shots will work for him and she doesn't think the stinky cat had that bad rabies disease. Doodles herd Da dad tell Da momma that.

I herd Da dad tell Da momma that he thinks we have a family of stinky cats living in the bushes on the outside of our perimeter fence, cuz this was just a baby stinky cat and he couldn't of traveled too far. Doodles hopes the stinky cat family stays on their side of the fence, cuz Doodles don't want no baths.

Better go and see if I can bribe some cookies for looking cute and smelling better then my friend, Omani.

Doodles Out~

5 comments:

BEAGLEDOM said...

Dusty, we loved your idea about rubbing the boogies on the couch. I tried that tonight and dad thought it was cute....little did he know. Woof.

ps. we have 2 stinky cats living here also. Yuck!

MJ's doghouse said...

oh dear doodles...when i was a little pup i saw one of those stinky cats....i wanted to play so i shoved my nose up his bumm to sniff him...boy did he give me a snifful...it was horrible..it made me do summersaults...momma bathed me in lots of red stuff so opart of my fur turned pink for a couple weeks..it was an awful experience but at least i am okya now...we have never seen a skunk since we moved her...thank goodness

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yikes, Doodles !!! I hope that Omani is going to be okay. I am very glad that we don't have those stinky cat's out here in Australia - they don't sound very nice at all !
Did you get my cookies yet :-)

Love
Opy

Sam I Am said...

Doodles !!!
I hope that Omani is going to be okay. our cat Ibby sleeps alot,she is getting old .Feel better ,

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Doodles! You should get tons of cookies for your name alone! Hope Omani gets to smelling better soon.