Thursday, August 03, 2006

Just to Clarify...

Doodles here --

Just need to clarify about my post on fences. Doglets ususally do well in yards with short fences, because they are short! Many doglets I have learned don't climb, cuz it might hurt their little backs. But all dogs and doglets get the 'grass is greener' thoughts if left alone too much and you, little doglets still needs to be careful about and all.

I knows not all dogs are huskies (and some of those other kinds are pretty cute for doglets), but us huskies are what Da momma calls nomadic. What that means is we like everyone and every place and like to explore.

So huskies and doglets alike, just be safe and make sure your hoomans keep you safes -- okay??

Doodles Out!!
Short post tonite cuz Da momma needs some extra kisses and snuggles -- she was gone from sun up to sun down (when I woo'd her home) cuz of that workie thing she does.

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Humans going to work is STUPID ! They should stay home with us all day everyday ! My mum and dad are on holidays the whole of next week - plenty of inside time for Charlie and me ! Yipee !

Love
Opy

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Opy said it just as wisely as I would have, "Humans going to work is STUPID!"

Woofwoof said...

Ooh I love short fences. Alaska here I come!