Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's TAG!!!

Dusty Doodles here!

I was tagged by IndyPindy.

Here's how this kinda tag is played:

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. Doodles loves foods, all foods. Doodles knows how to eat artichokes (but they must have mayonaise) and I even love lettuce.

2. Doodles woos when Da momma asks me "Does Dusty have woo's in him" or "You got something to say". It's my cue to woo away and sometimes I have lots and lots to say.

3. Doodles eats olives. We live in an olive orchard and have lots of trees. Da momma says the trees are too old for harvesting so we don't have that done. But the olives still fall to the ground and I eats them. They have to be just the right ripeness and I can become very possessive of my olives.

4. Doodles has to have dessert after every meal. Dessert is 3 cookies. If I don't eat my dessert I will bug the hoomans, including using the claw like Meeshka. Dessert is part of my meals. The most important part.

5. In real life Doodles doesn't like little dogs because once when we were on vacation, I was minding my own business on a trail and a little dauchie came and attacked me, biting my leg and made me need to see the doctor about it. Da momma kept me from killing the little dog, who wasn't on a leash, but ever since I see all little dogs as ankle biters and want them gone. Prior to that I was pretty gentle with little guys. But I love my internet doglet friends -- I would never try to hurt them because Doodles knows they wouldn't hurt me.

Doodles tags Sadie Mae, Hershey, Splash, Dakota, and Lex

Doodles Out~

7 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

Wow, Doodles... real olives?! How cool. I would never bite you Doodles. Not even in person.

JustMeCopper said...

Hey Doodles, take a picture of your olive tree and an olive on the ground. That is cool. I don't have anything to eat in my yard but grass, rosemary, basil and italian parsley .. yuck.

Freda said...

Hey Dusty,

I was wonderin' if I could put you on my 'Paw Pals' list on my blog. That would be so cooool! Thanks.

Woof!

Freda

MJ's doghouse said...

Hey doodles...sometimes i get desert before supper....ya , i have my mom and dad trained...keep on bloggin buddy

Anonymous said...

i am sorry that dachsie bit you! that is sad. i promise i wouldn't bite you! you are bigger than me and probably would scare ME!

JS Fuller said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'll post my info soon.

I don't like olives, so you can have mine.

BEAGLEDOM said...

We just had to tag you, sorry. :)