Wednesday, August 02, 2006

News About Peeples

Dusty Doodles reporting here in sunny northern California!

It's very nice outside for summer. It's only about 90 during the day and the nights time has a little nip in the air -- in the 50's. Doodles and Whiskey been spending time pool-side and catching the rays. Only one problem with that. Whiskey's fur is sunburning. Her black and white tail is turning red and white. You think she might turn all red and white like Meeshka?? I kinda like Whiskey black and white cuz Doodles thinks that it looks good with me -- I'm gray and white....but I don't know, that Meeshka and her red and white sure is purty. Woowoo!!

Doodles wants to know why peeples are so stoopid. Can anyone tell me?? I'm standing at the back door waiting to go out and do my business and they ASK me if I want to go out! HELLO -- do they think Doodles is standing here to look purty??? Then Doodles comes in the house and runs to the cookie jar, which is on the counter -- conveniently placed outta my reach by those same peeples. Doodles is standing there looking purty and trying to tell them that it's COOKIE time. After all, Doodles went outside and did his business and came running back in, what more reason is there to get a COOKIE??? So Da momma peeples, she asks me if I want a cookie. Well, Doodles would rather have a steak, but since those aren't kept in the jar on the counter -- what do I have to do spell it out for her?? Doodles thinks he is becoming a pointer dog or something.

And Da dad peeples is really no better then Da momma peeples. He just ignores us and I have had to resort to bitie and claw to get his attention. Then he looks at Doodles all stoopid like and asks me if Doodles wants something. I only been trying to tell him for ever what it is Doodles wants and he was ignoring me. So Doodles gots his sandle shoe and took a bitie out of it. He hasn't noticed yet -- but he will. Then I went outside and went swimming and came running in and jumped on his side of the big bed. I didn't get Da momma's side wet, only Da dad's side. Doodles will teach him to ignore me!!

Woowooowoowooowoo!!! I almost forgots to tell you. I saws the quail birds today. They are almost big enough to eat! Yummmyyyy!!!! Fresh quail under the veranda. Those quail birds are so stoopid they just walk right into my mouths. Last year a couple of times, I was just sitting in the veranda enjoying the day and the quail bird walked right up to me and about jumped into my mouths. All I had to do was open my mouths and eat him. I can't wait til they do it again....

I'm going out now to wait for the quail birds to walk into my mouths.

Doodles Out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

doodles my mom used to give me treats but i started gaining weight! its easy when you only weight 10 pounds! i want the treats to COME BACK!

MJ's doghouse said...

Doodles...i love your blog....my mommy is even more stupid than yours...i have a huge box of cookies..right in the corner by my toys...I just help myself when i need one...life is good....now trying to convince her that more than one trip to the beach each day...not so easy....bye fo rnow

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

We have quail bird out here, but none have jumped in my mouth yet!