Friday, August 04, 2006

Funs on Frysdays!

Dusty Doodles reporting from Da City of Gold!

This is the quail bird that is gonna walk into my mouths any time now. He is getting closer and closer and pretty soon he will walk right in. Doodles even has Whiskey convinced to just lay still and watch and wait -- I think she's waiting for one to walk into her mouths too. Da momma says I'm getting droolie face waiting. She's such a goober.

Speaking of Da momma, I heard her tell Da dad that for the next month (how long is that??) she has to do that workie thing a lot. Doodles herd that the other peeples at the workie place are having an operation (does that mean they are broken and have to get fixed like Doodles did??) and then somepeeples is on vacation or something. Doodles thinks they just went to the beach and left Da momma there to do all the workie things. Workie is stoopid. When Meeshka rules the world, I bet we don't have that workie thing no more. Doodles don't like Da momma do that workie thing from sun up to sun down cuz then Da momma is too tired to play with Doodles and Whiskey.

Da momma tolds me that Da sister called and said that Sadie Mae went to the spa and they were mean to her there. Da momma threatens to send Doodles to the spa cuz I don't like to get that torture brush. Why would Da momma send me to a spa if they were mean to Sadie Mae?? Da momma says it would be a different spa then Sadie Mae, but I don't know if I like that whole spa idea. Any of the doglets out there go to the spa?? Are they really mean to you there?? Da momma says they will make me smell good. Doodles doesn't want to smell good, Doodles wants to smell like stinky cat. Doodles likes stinky cat. Doodles will do the bitie thing if they try to make him smell good.

Today Doodles and Whiskey stole Da dads cookies. See he got himself the peeple cookies, you know the kind that taste really good, but they don't let Doodles have. Something about choclate making huskies stoopid or something. Anyway, Da dad got hisself the cookies and then went to the room where the peeples do their business and he left the cookies are the low table in the talking box room. So ---- Doodles took one cookie and Whiskey took the other cookie. They were sure good. But when Da dad came back he asked who ate his cookies and Doodles and Whiskey denied it. Da dad had the nerve to open our mouths and look to see if we had cookie stuff on our teefs. We did, we were busted. He said we were bad HULA-gans. That will teach him to leave the peeple cookies alone. They just called to us and we had to save them.

That's it for now.

Doodles Out~

8 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Doodles,

Watch out for the spa place!They get you all wet and put stinky stuff on you that makes bubbles and then they wash it off ... so what was the point of putting in on in the first place? And they will clip your nails and mess with your ears and sometimes try to brush your teeth! It's all bad and you won't like it. Try to avoid it at all costs!! But don't run away, that would be worse.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Doodles,

Thanks for "Paw-ing it Forward" - I knew I could count on you ! Your cookies are in the mail - plain and peanut butter, hope that's okay :-)

Love
Opy

MJ's doghouse said...

Oh doodles..you are lucky your dad is so stoopid to leave his cookies laying around...i had timbits yesterday....and i didnt even have to steal them....I was just so regal they gave me some...I love cookies....

Anonymous said...

doodles, i've never been to the spa. unless you want to call going to copper's mom's house the spa cause she always wants to trim my feet hairs and cut my nails. my mom doesn't like doing it cause i HATE it! HATE IT HATE IT! anyways i have never been to a real spa cause mom says it costs a lot and we can have home spa day whenever i chill out and let her touch my toes.

JustMeCopper said...

Why do peepol work? I wish they did not work. My Mom says it is so she can buy me cookies.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Peepol work 'cause they are stupid!!!!!!!

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

I second that turbo!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mommy and Daddy are home most all the time. They used to have to go to work to make money for my kibble but I guess they don't have to anymore. Is kibble free now?

All this activity at home cuts into my sleepy time tons. Sleep deprivation suxx.

I don't do spa, but I do go to the salon. Mommy likes me fluffy so it is a pretty long time tween visits. I hate it there, they wet me then clip me and do my nails and get me all foo foo smelling.....yuk. Makes me sneeze and no I am not gay!

Bussie Kissies
Buster