Sunday, August 06, 2006

Simply Sunsday

Dusty Doodles here reporting as usual!

This is a picture of Doodles at the beach. Doodles loves the beach, but I don't get to go very often because it's very far away. There are fun things to do at the beach. Rub in all kinds of exotic smells and play in the waters. When we go to the beach we gets to stay in a little cabin. It's like a house only way smaller. Da momma says when we goes to the beach, Doodles acts like he is on vacation cuz I won't eat my regular foods and will only eat vacation foods. Vacation foods are cheesyburgers and chicken and fish and french fries.

The quail birds woulda walked into Whiskey's mouths today, but she didn't open her mouths. Instead she barked at the quail bird and he flewed away. I gots to train her better or something. That quail bird will be back though and Doodles is waiting!!

Da momma is walking funny. It must be hard to walk on just 2 legs instead of 4. Anyways, she says it's arfritis in her hip and it hurts her. Doodles says get that arfritis outta there. Da momma says she wants one of those bionic hips like the doggles at Meeshka's place. Doodles says she needs to do to that doggles' doctor and he would give her one. Maybe then she wouldn't walk so funny.

I caught Da momma with tears on her face today. Doodles hates when she does that cuz then Doodles has to lick them all up for her. She said that too many good peeples die and that some lady who loved huskies named Susan Butcher died of some silly disease. Doodles woos for her family and Doodles knows that she's leading the best team of huskies beyond the Rainbow Bridge. One day all us huskies will get to kiss her and woo for her in person.

In other news, Da sister is being very bad. Doodles emailed Da sister several days ago and asked her to fix my blog all up with new links and Paw It Forward like Charlie asked, but Da sister hasn't done it. Doodles even told her to let Sadie Mae on the compooter to update her blog and tell me about the Spa, but she hasn't done that either. Doodles doesn't like it when Da sister doesn't repond to polite requests and Doodles isn't quite sure what to do about it. Da momma says Da sister will be here in a few months for a visit. If she's not done her stuff on my blog by then Doodles is gonna have to keep her in the compooter chair until she does and then Doodles thinks he will parade in the yard with her underwear. She always gets mad when Doodles does that. That will show her about polite requests and stuff -- donja think??

Time to go snuggle with Da momma and try to scare away that arfritis stuff from her hip.

Doodles Out.

4 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Doodles,

I hope Da Momma is feeling better soon, be nice to her and give her lots of licks and hugs ! My mummy gives Charlie glaucosamine tablets for his arthritis and it helps him - maybe I could sent your momma some and it will help her too ? I would also include some cookies for you :-)

Love
Opy

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Tell Da momma that my momma said that Susan Butcher is a true lady and now that she is over the rainbow bridge, she is with everyone who counts!

C-K-C

Isabella said...

Hey Doodles! Your human needs to get one of those artifical hips like my human woman did a few years ago.

So you like playing with the humans' underwear, too? I love underwear and socks, but I haven't found any to play with in a long time. I think the humans have hid them. They always hide the good stuff, dontcha' know?
Big Wags,
Isabella

Dakota said...

Hi Doodles,
My mom did tears for Susan Butcher too. She told me that the lady that died had lots of us Huskies, and was really good to them. She also told me that the lady lived in Alaska. Where's there's a lot more snow then we get in Merryland.
I don't know about the lady, but I sure know those huskies will have lots of snow to help them.

Dakota