Sunday, August 20, 2006

Doodles in School!


Dusty Doodles reporting here with exciting news!

Doodles is gonna be helping Da sister teach them little kiddles in the school!

See my Da brother is in something called the Navy, they call him Doc. Da momma says he's not a real doctor, but he is a medik and he helps keep the mareens and armees peepols from dying in the wars. Doodles knows when Meeshka rules the world, she won't let the peepols have wars, cuz wars are stoopid. Anyways Doodles misses his Da brother. Da sister teaches the kiddles at a 'pecial school for the armees kiddles. That's all that goes to that school is the armee kiddles. Doodles likes kiddles cuz they are just the right size to kiss and stuff.

Doodles convinced Da momma and Da dad to go to Wally's and buy lots of school stuff to send to the kiddles in Da sister's classroom. Today I gots to help pack it all up and tomorrow Da dad is taking it to the mailpeepol. In the box are school stuffs, pens and pencils and papers and rasers and stuff. Doodles gots to put a 'pecial card in each bag with a little woo on it for the kiddle. It was lots of funs. Now the mailpeepols will take the packages from Da dad and take them to Da sister and she will give them to the kiddles, along with a 'pecial letter Doodles wrotes to them. Doodles hopes the kiddles will writes him back and then when they do, I can help them with their homeworks and stuff. You know Doodles is pretty smart. Da momma has a sign on her car that says Doodles is smarter then an honorary student. That's pretty smart. Da sister is also gonna send me some lessons to help her with. Da sister wants me to write what I knows about stuff and everythings. Doodles is so excited I can't wait!!

Da brother says its important for all of us to help support the trroops and since Doodles don't know them, exept for the ones Da brother brings home, I figures Doodles should help the kiddles. Most all the kiddles at this 'pecial school where Da sister teaches have either their momma or their daddy off in the wars. Doodles knows that they miss their hoomans a lot, cuz Doodles misses his Da brother. Doodles wants them kiddles to know that someone is membering them and says WOO to them and helps them to do good in school.

I'll let you all know when I get my first assinment from Da sister. Maybe somes of you can help!

Oh and about Jack. Doodles woos he won't eat Jack. I just want to get up close to him and sniff him really good and maybe take a little lick or something.

Doodles Out!

PS -- The firepeepols gots the fire out, but the firebug's still on the loose. I been eatin all the bugs I see, but Da momma says that won't help. I just don't get it.

6 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Doodles,

You can really help Da sister with her lessons 'cause you is smart! And tell Da brother that we thank him for all he does. Our Mom spent 13 years with some of those marine types. (No she wasn't one of them but she had a husband back then that was.) Da brother is doing a good thing. Da sister does too when she helps the kiddles. We hope you get letters from them!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Anonymous said...

your da brother and da sister is cool! tell them i said thank you for doing what they are doing for wars and stuff.

doodles, school is really skary! i know cause when mom had me for like 2 days she took me to school with her! she was an art teacher before we moved and she let the little kids (she taught middle school) make costumes for me! they made me a cape and a big tall funny hat and a vest. i was so little i didn't care but if they did that to me now...oh the humiliation!

so be really careful doodles everytime i went to school i ended up getting a silly costume! help your da sister from a distance but don't let her take you to school, you might have to wear one of those silly t-shirts that squashed your fluffiness!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Doodles,

make sure you leave LOTS of slobber on those kiddies :-)

Love
Opy

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Where are you Doodles ? We be missing your blogs !

Come back soon buddy !

Love
Opy

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

YEH - We need an update from reporter Doodles!
Im glad Da Brother is in da naval and he likes to make sure we can all blog in piece. Thats very kind of him, and give him a big lick from me.

IndyPindy said...

Hey, my mom has the same sticker, it says "My Siberian Husky is Smarter than your Honor Roll Student"!