Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Award!

Dusty Doodles Reporting!!!

Hey, my friend Indy gave me this nifty award!!! WOOOWOOOO Thanks Indy!!! Inday says Doodles has to give it to some friends too, so I give it to Sadie Mae, The doglets (Roxie, Sammy and Andy) and to Tucker!!! All you have to do is copy and paste this:


Make sure you give it to your friends as well!! Doodles puts one on his side bar, where he keeps all his awards!!

I hears that Meeshka is feeling better, except the gimpy's are bothering her. Doodles is so glad she got over her youteei and is feeling better. I can't wait until the blogathon. I knows we are going to have lots of fun!! AND Doodles gets Meeshka fluff!!!

In other news, Da momma is thinking about letting me have my very own website named after me. She says I would have to share it with her and let her put stuff up there, but Doodles could do his blog thing there and he could make all the doggy pages and stuff. She's still thinking about it. Doodles thinks she should just do it, whys do hoomans have to think so much?? That's what gets thems into troubles and they don't even have a crate to go it!!

It's hot here, so Doodles has to go cool his paws now.

Doodles Out!!!

1 comment:

Khady Lynn said...

Doodles, you can get your own website for FREE! Just e-mail me at hollyshouse5 at yahoo dot com and I will tell you how.

I am also very excited for blogathon. I loved it last year, and this year I am going to be reading not only Meeshka, but Steve and Kat, and Tucker too! Going to be a fun night!

Holly