Sunday, July 08, 2007

Doodles is Sad!


Dusty Doodles Reporting!
I have it on good word that our HULA leader and my heart-throbe, Meeshka is sick. Da momma was telling me that she has something called a youteei. Her hoomans took her to Dr. Brenda and she's on medicine. Doodles hopes Meeshka feels better soon. I'll be checking her blog for updates. Doodles knows when she feels better she will tell us all about it.
If you are out and about, please check on Meeshka and to make her feel better, you might wanna sponsor her in the Blogathon. Meeshka is doing this Blogathon for Harness to Hope Rescue. HTH rescue helps save us Huskies and other potential HULA members and put them in homes where they can rule. This helps all dogs and doglets, because you know, one day Huskies WILL rule the world. When Huskies rule the world we will outlaw such things as Thunder and Fireworks and stuff like that. Meeshka has even talked about banning cars, because they hurt us. I know Meeshka would feel better way quicker if she knew that she was still the top money raiser of the blogathon -- so go now and sponsor her. You don't even need to steal your hooman's plastic card yet -- after the blogathon, they will send you an email and THEN you can steal the plastic card!! PLUS during the blogathon, Meeshka is going to have contests for sponsors and you could win something -- maybe even MEESHKA FLUFF. If you win something, please send MEESHKA FLUFF to me, so Doodles can have Meeshka next to him.
Doodles is sad because Meeshka is sick. Feel better Meeshka. Woos are coming your way!!
Doodles Out!!!

6 comments:

Kapp pack said...

You are such a good friend to be so concerned about Meeshka.

-Kelsey Ann

Khady Lynn said...

Poor Meeshka! I sure hope she feels better soon. But, this is a good way for her to get a lot of attention from her human!

Holly

IndyPindy said...

You are so sweet Dusty! And my mom says you look very cute in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we hope Meeshka gets better. It is no fun to have a UTI. I have never had one, but my cat sister has!!! Nice to meet you Dusty!!! I look forward to reading more of your blog and learning about you.
Hugs,
Sitka

Sasha said...

I have it on good authority that Meeshka is much better. She conned the human woman to give her pills for the yooteei in liverwurst!!!
Even sick, she can rule the world.
Good thing she's feeling better, since she needs to be ready for Blogathon!

IndyPindy said...

Hey Dusty, I gave you a rockin' guy blogger award, come check it out on my blog!