Sunday, July 15, 2007

All About ME!!

Dusty Doodles Reporting!!

I am redoing things around here. I have added a page all about me. It's called 101 Things About ME!!! you can find it HERE. I have also listed in on my side bar.

Doodles thinks he compromised with Da momma. I want a Dustydoodles.com, but Da momma says she has to spend her dollars on Doodles cookies. So, because I want my cookies (and to sponsor Meeshka in the blogathon) I decided maybe I could just spruce things up around here. If you get a chance check out the page about ME! and leave me a message about what you thinks.

Doodles is also coming up with an AWARD. Come back and check on that -- cuz I'm designing the graphic, but I need Da sister to do the codie thing for it and she's on vacation (Sadie Mae is in the doggy hotel). So once Da sister comes back and does the codie for the graphic (so Doodles can share it), then Doodles with be giving awards!! It will be for good reporting, cuz you knows Doodles loves to report on stuff.

Gotta go, it's cookie time!

Doodles Out!!!

3 comments:

Sasha said...

101 things! That's a lot of things. I had a hard time thinking of 7 things about me.
And that's cool that you're making up your own award!!

Khady Lynn said...

I really like your 101 things! I don't think I could come up with that many things! I would have to take a few naps in between all that thinking.

I can't wait to see your new award!

Holly

Diane@Diane's Place said...

An award, hmmm??? ;D

Thanks for the visit to my blog, Dusty, and I'm glad you liked the food. :-)

Feel free to visit again anytime.

Hugs and pats,

Diane