Monday, October 01, 2007

WOOOHOOOO I'm Back!!!





Dusty Doodles Reporting!!






Hey friends, gosh do I have any left?? I'm back!!! It's been a long time since I've posted and much has happened. The reason why I haven't posted is because Blogger is stupid and wouldn't let me in!! They finally decided to be less stupid and here Doodles is!!!


Right after my last post, Da momma went to the dessert to visit Da sister. She was gone a few days and when she came back she just complained about how hot it was in the dessert. She did take pictures though!!



Here is a picture of SadieMae and the Husky that Da momma gave her. SadieMae is trying to become a Husky and needs some help.
Da momma said SadieMae really liked her Husky and carried it around and played with it. Do you think SadieMae will become a real Husky??


This is a picture of Da sister and Timmay. Doodles really likes Timmay and I hopes him and Da sister stay together for a long time. They are going to come and visit at Turkey Day and Doodles already has plans to sit on Da sister's head. Doodles also plans on giving Timmay lots of kisses because he doesn't like doggy kisses!!! woowooowooo



While Da momma was in the dessert she went to visit her new great nephew pup. His name is Caycee. Doodles likes that name and thinks that we should get a new pup of the Woo kind with that name. Da momma says no. Here is a picture of Da momma and the Caycee pup.





When Da momma came home from the dessert, Da dad got a news job. 'Member last year this time, Da dad had his big neuter on his heart and Doodles was very scared. Well, Da dad is all better and got tired of staying home with Doodles, so he gots himself a workie job. Now, don't get all scared, Doodles talked to Da momma about it and she thinks it's good for him. Da dad's workie job is at the animal farm. They have xoptic animals there. Here are some pictures of them.



This is a roo. I've not met him, but Da dad says he's pretty nice. I know he smells nice, cuz I always smells Da dad real good when he comes home. Da dad helps take care of him and says he built hims a dinner table and a shade shelter. One time Meanie Shonee had to eat roobutt, I don't think it was this roobutt, cuz his butt looks in one piece, but it was some roobutt. We wondered what a roo was and what a roobutt looked like, nows we knows.



This is another picture or the roo. He looks kinda cute, don't you think?? Da momma says he has a special pocket that he carries his babies in. Doodles doesn't believe it.

Doodles will post more pictures of the animals at Da dad's xoptic animal farm where he does the workie job, but right now it's time for my dinner.

Doodles Out!!




11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Here's your furst khookie!

HOWLdy pal!

Woos,

Khyra

Sasha said...

Welcome back We've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Doodles! Welcome back. We have missed you oodles! Love all of the photos you shared with us!
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

I'm so glad you are back! Da Dad looks like he has a fabulous job!!! And the baby biped is quite cute!!!

Holly

Maddox said...

Wow, what a khool khangaroo! (I've been talking lots to Khra, khan you tell?)

Hi, I'm Maddox! I'm a puppy, and I live with Shelby Woo and two Springers, too. I added you to my blog. Please post more and more, and the Caycee is a cute pup. I mean, khute pup.

Mad Maddox

Shmoo said...

Dang, its about time you posted, I was getting all worried that perhaps you went off on a really good covert HULA mission and had been taken captive or something. I was about to send some operatives out to hunt you down.

Those animals look pretty tasty, and the roo with pockets... that would be handy to have around.

Meeshka

The Army of Four said...

Hey Doodles! Welcome back! Since there are 4 of us, you should get 4 cookies ... right?
Cool animal pix. That roo laying on his side sorta looks like my sister Amber. Ha roo roo roo. I'll ask her if she has a pocket.
Play bows,
Zim

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Doodledoodledoodledoodle!!!!

I'm sure glad you're wooing blogs again! I agree that a Roo with a pocket would be a really good thing. I have a Roo Roo here, but she doesn't have any pockets!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hey Doodles! Welcome back!

Steve and Kat

Tucker said...

Hi Dusty Doo! The Human Assistant read about your blog on Sibernet. We hope you get lots of cookies!

It's too bad your dad didn't want to stay home with you. But it looks like he's having a lot of fun with the animals!

That is a strange one at the beginning of your blog! I wouldn't want to wake up from a nap and see that in my face!

IndyPindy said...

Wooo, welcome back, we missed you! What a cool job for your dad, you should ask him to take you to work so that you can see the roo and find out if it really has a pocket!