Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Santa Paws Daze!

Dusty Doodles Reporting!

Merry Santa Paws Daze to all my friends, both new and old!

Sorry it's been a while since Doodles has updated. With Da dad and everything, I almost don't wanna leave his side when I come in the house. I have been very good about being gentle, even Da dad says so. Da dad is getting better and he is making our foods now, but Da momma is feeding us still. That's okay, as long as Da dad makes my foods, it be fine. Da dad has even play wrestled with me a little. Doodles can't jump on Da dad, so we just play little play wrestle while I lay next to him on the couch. I know that is helping him get his strength back and stuff.

Hey, guess what?? It's now official!! I am an official member of the HULA hoop. Doodles was so excited to get his certificate that I danced the HaPpY hUsKy DaNcE!!!! WOOOWOOOOWOOO!!!

In other news, Da sister came last night with Sadie. Da momma says maybe tomorrow I can play with Sadie. See, because of Shonee, and our big fight, I don't always trust other dogs in person and sometimes I wants to fight them. Since Da dad isn't well yet, Da momma and Da sister don't want us to fight -- so Doodles has to be nice and make sure Whiskey doesn't play too rough with Sadie. You know labs aren't like us Huskies and they can break pretty easy and stuff.

So any ways, Da sister came and then she got sick and was up doing the horka thing almost all night. She horka'd today too, but she seems better now. Doodles wonders what makes hoomans horka. Do they eat grass too?? Or maybe bark or something??

In our house we have the indoor tree up. Doodles thinks he remembers that they call this the Christmas tree. I just know they won't let me pee on it and when I try to see who the presents are for, I get yelled at. But the indoor tree is up, it sure looks pretty, and that can only mean one thing --- SANTA PAWS IS COMING!!!!

Doodles can't wait for Santa Paws Daze and his presents. I want lots of cookies and toys and stuff. I hope Santa Paws brings them to me, cuz I been a really good boy.

Oh, I almost forgots -- we had ICE!! See here in Calyfornia, it don't ever snow. I know that makes Doodles sad too. But, we get ices sometimes and it iced really good for a whole week. So Whiskey and I pretended it was snows and we rolled in it and played in it and it felt sooooo very good. It's warmer now, because it's supposed to rain. I don't mind the rain, cuz that means mud. We have straw in our pen to help contain the mud and it works too -- but when Da momma put the straw out she made sure to leave us an area where it will get muddy. Doodles has to have mud, you know?!!!

I haven't seen many friends -- a yipper came by the other day -- but Shonee scared him off before we could make friends. I did have a gopher friend, until Whiskey played too hard with him and he had to have a funeral. Da momma made Da dad come out and remove his body for the funeral. Doodles didn't get to go and neither did Whiskey. I told Whiskey not to play so rough with him, but she wouldn't listen and he died. I felt bad for Mr. Gopher, but I hope they had a nice funeral for him.

Da momma made special Santa Paws Daze hooman cookies and Doodles got a whole one to his self. Sometimes Da momma is so cool like that. No little bites for Doodles!! The whole cookie!!! It was yummy, but it gave me the urps so Da momma said I couldn't have any more.

Well better get back to the couch and make sure Da dad is okay!

Everyone have a great Santa Paws Daze and I hope you all get lots and lots of presents and cookies!!

Doodles Out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doodles,

We are glad to hear da Dad is doing so well. Sadie talked about da Dad on her blog too. We have been sending healing dachsies thoughts to him.
Tell everyone to have a merry Christmas and we hope Santa Paws brings lots of good stuff. Sorry about Mr. Gopher. Hopefully that incident won't mess up Whiskey's Christmas. Santa Paws can be unreasonable sometimes.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Shmoo said...

Fluffy Christmas to you too Dusty

Meeshka

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Doodles! I'm sure glad you are getting more human time and Da Dad is doing better! That's a great Christmas present, if you ask me! Sure hope you get everything you want (and extra food!).

Holly

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from the cold but sunny Southwest. We had snow last week but it has mostly melted. Wish everyone at your place a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me, my mom and dad and the kitty sibs.

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Merry Christmas Doodles!

I hope you get lots of chewy toys, treats and hugs, and have heaps of fun!

Luv your ol pal Chucksie Bux

Anonymous said...

I am glad da dad is doing well, that's the best Christmas present. Well that and maybe some snackies!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Doodles, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Dear Doodles,
you are doing real good taking care of da Dad! We hope your Sister feels better now and that you all had a good Christmas! Did Santa Paws bring you any good presents?

Akira & Shiro

Anonymous said...

Hey Doodles? Where are you? How is your new year going? How is Da dad doing?

Holly

Justin said...

Hey sorry, couldnot make it to your blog for quite a few days coz I was too busy with my posts...
check out my recent post on siberian husky. Do tell me how it is!!

thanks
take care