Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy New Year! And All That Stuff!!

Dusty Doodles Reporting!!

Soory it's been so long everydog, everyhusky and others! This post will prolly be really long, so Doodles can catch yous up on stuff.

Santa Paws Day -- Santa Paws did it again!! Doodles just doesn't know how he operates! I waited outside ALL night long and I never saw him and yet, when I comed in the house, there was my PRESENTS!!! Doodles and Whiskey gots lots of PRESENTS!!. We gots all kinds of COOKIES, stuffed toys, squeeky toys and even BONES!!! Santa Paws brought Doodles a stuffie snake, almost like the snake that I battled last summer. I been trying to kill it!

Da sister was here for Santa Paws Day and she brought Sadie. Sadie and Doodles woo'd and barked, but we couldn't play cuz, of Da dad.

Da dad -- Da dad is almost all better now. He makes our foods and brings it to us and he has even play wrestled with me a time or two. Doodles is still being careful of his chest, cuz he says it still hurts him some. It's so nice to have Da dad back to almost normal.

Da momma -- Da momma is doing that workie thing 6 days a week. She says that Da dad's operation cost lots of dollars and that she has to work extra to pay for it. Doodles says she needs to use my special plastic card that she uses when Doodles goes to the Doctor. Da momma says that's only for us dogs for 'mergencies. Doodles misses Da momma when she's gone so much, so I been giving lots of kisses and stuff.

Hey everydog and everyhusky! We gots ICE and lots of ICE. See it don't snow here in California, and it rarely gets really, really cold. But for the past week, it's been down right frosty!!! Doodles LOVES it!! Da momma is letting Whiskey and Doodles stay outside at nights, because she says that the old dogs (that meanie Shonee, Tundra and my friend Omani) have to stay in out of the cold because they are so old and stuff. That's ok, Doodles would rather be outside in the ICE then in the hot, stuffy house!! I don't even use my outside house -- although Whiskey does -- she's such a wimp. Doodles has been sleeping just right out next to the water bucket! It has been so cold and ICY that Da momma has to break up our waters in the morning and then a couple of other times during the day. I heard her tell Da sister on the phone that there was almost 2 inches of ice in our buckets! I don't know much about that snow stuff, but if it's anything like this ice -- I want it!!! This morning Da momma brought our breakfasts out to us and she took her gloves off to feel my tummy to make sure I wasn't too cold or anything. I grrrrrrrd at her -- her hands were really cold on my warm tummy!! She checked my ears too and then Whiskey. But Whiskey didn't grrrrrr at her or anything. We gots to come in the house right after breakfast though and we'll be in all day!!!

Doodles finally did it...I updated to the new blogger! What that means is all the great codie stuff Da sister did for me is gone. All my links are gone. Doodles is sad about that, but I like the new layout and I thought it was appropriate for a new year and all! I'm gonna write to Da sister and have her re-do my codie. Da momma says she doesn't have school tomorrow, so I'ms thinking that she could do it today or tomorrow. And I don't remember who is linked to me and who I used to be linked to -- so if you are linked to me, let me know and I'll put you up on my links. If you want me to link to you, let me know that too!!

Meanwhile, you gets not much in links and pretty codie stuff. I'll work on it.

Well, better so bribe a cookie off of Da momma -- see she's feeling guilty about Doodles and Whiskey sleeping outside every night during this ICEY weather AND she feels guilty for all the workie thing -- so Doodles has to capitalize on that, cuz it means more COOKIES!!!

Doodles Out!

4 comments:

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Welcome back Doodles! I missed your blogs. It's nice to hear Da Dad is almost normal. It's been cold and snowy here. My parents got me an electric bucket for my water so it doesn't freeze. It gets plugged in during the winter and the water never freezes over. Both me and the kitties drink from it.

C-K-C

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hi Doodles. I'm glad things are icy and that your da dad is better.

Have you seen Yipper lately?

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi Doodles! Boy have we missed you! It sounds like you are really enjoying that cold weather. You huskies are so lucky when the weather is cold.
That is such great news about da Dad! We know that you want him to make your foods and he is doing it again! And he wrestled with you some! Doodles, you must be very good at helping da Dad get all better.
We hope you link to us again. (We copied all of our code to Word before we switched so we had a copy to work from to get our links back.) We hope you remember all of your links 'cause you got a lot of friends.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Anonymous said...

wow i hate it when its COLD!! i don't know why you huskies like it so much. i guess its cool cause it shows how God made us all different types of doggies for different places and purposes. us dachsies love to burrow and catch BADGERS! although if i saw a badger i might wet my pants...wait i don't wear pants?!