Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Tag!

Oh, Doodles loves a good game of tag!!!

The rules are:The player of this game starts with "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas", and then lists "3 things he/she definitely does not want to get for Christmas." Then, he/she tags 5 friends and lists their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And, the one who tags, needs to leave a comment that says, "You've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

What Doodles would love for Christmas:
1. SNOW!!!! We never get snow.
2. Da dad to be all well and be able to wrestle with me.
3. More time with Da momma and Da dad.

What Doodles does NOT want for Christmas:
1. A bath
2. Anyone to brush me
3. Any of my friends to get hurt or worse.


I've decided I'm not going to tag anyone in particular -- so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Just leave me a comment and tell me and I'll come visit your blog.

Doodles Out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dusty! Hope all is well with you and yours. I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you this morning 'cause I saw Mr & Mrs Yipper out running around!

Yip yip Yippers!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Doodles!

I have been checking your blog a lot and sure hope all is going well with Da dad! Lots of Christmas wishes and good prayers coming your way!

Hollybollyboo

Anonymous said...

Hi Dusty Doodles!

We hope da Dad is doing much better so he can play with you. We were tagged by Hershey so we have already said what we wanted and didn't want. You huskies are funny ... all of you want snow!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Anonymous said...

How's da dad? We're thinking of you and him and da mom too.

Our mom's much better, tho still slow moving.

Happy Holidays!

Kel and Smokey

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Doodles, to you and your family - I hope 2007 is full of lots of bones and treats :-)

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Hi Doodles! I just wanted to wish you a WONDERFUL Christmas! I'm so glad your dad is on the mend - I hope he continues to strengthen!
Merry Christmas and love,
AMber

Anonymous said...

Aw, you are so sweet Dusty! Come to my blog and see my holiday card. I want to wish all of my blog friends a wonderful Christmas! I will be staying with my grandma and grandpa for a while so I won't be blogging much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!