Saturday, September 16, 2006

My Birfday!

Dusty Doodles reporting on my Birfday celebration!

This is my new toy. Except now she doesn't have that hat. See that hat?? Doodles ates it. Well what happed is that I took it off the witch cuz I was trying to find where that squeeker thing was and Da momma saw me, so to keep Da momma from taking the hat, I just ate it. Whole. Now Da momma is really worried. She tried to make me frows up, she used a couple of different icky tasting stuffs, but I ain't given that hat back -- cuz I knows what will happen to it. I wants to keep it.

This is my cake. Whiskey had one too. It was really yummy and had the frosting stuff inside it.


This is me eating my cake. Notice how the plate is empty. I ates my cake faster then Da momma could take the picture.

This is me and Da dad helping Whiskey eat her cake. She didn't eats it too fast and she had to have it broken into little pieces. She's such a girl.

This is Me, the Doodles after Da momma tried to make me frows up. Notice my eyes are closed, I was trying to make the foam stuff in my mouth go away.


This is Whiskey stealing my toy. Don't worry, Da momma gots me a back up one, so I could have one and Whiskey could haves one. Da momma stole the hat off of the other one after I ate the first hat. She won't give it back either. I think I'm gonna wait until Da momma is watching the talking box later and then frows up in her lap. Doodles has done that before and she makes all kinds of girl noises. It was funny!! And since today is International Pain in the Butt Day, that will be what I do.

So, that was my Birfday. Doodles also gots a BIG bag of jerky. But Da momma is being stoopid and won't let me have any more until after I frows up. She did however gives me bread and BUTTER after I ate the hat -- seems someone told her to do that, I think it was Meeshka's hooman. Thank You Meeshka's hooman -- that butter was good, the bread was okay -- but better with the BUTTER.

Well better go guard my hatless witch.

Burp.

Doodles Out~




10 comments:

SpillToJill said...

it was my berfday yesterday:)

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Barkday Doodles ! Sounds like you had a great day - except for eating that witches hat, not good ! I am sure that it will come out one end or the other :-)

I am jealous that you got cake ! You really should have sent me some :-)

Love
Opy

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Happy Barkday Doodles!

Or if you Frows up, HAPPY BARFDAY:-)

Dakota said...

Hi Doodles,
We should have had a coast to coast birfday celebration! Mine was the other day, and we should plan on making it a big ol party next year!

Wooingly,
Dakota

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Wow! You got cake. We never get cake. Mom is soooooo selfish. Can we come live with you? At least, can we come live with you on your birthday and get cake? Then we will come back home to Mom who would miss us too much.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Shmoo said...

Happy Birthday Doodles, and actually I was online when your human asked about what to do about you eating the hat. I figured if I had said steak, she would have known it was me, so I told her bread, which is tasty. Glad she added butter... I'll have to remember that next time.

Hope everything comes out well, and I'm nominating you for a HULA award for eating the hat on your birthday and causing all sorts of stress.

Meeshka

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I think that your da momma took the other hat 'cause she wanted to eat it!

Freda said...

Hey Doodles,

Sorry I missed your big B-Day. HAPPY B-DAY!! That Twinkie is soooo coools! Is that the one that is reeeally reeeeally old?

We're playin' tag again. So for a belated B-Day gift I give you...Ta Da......Can you come up with one two one two (five) attributes that you think might make a true blue dog friend?

Woof!

Freda

P.S. My human mom is reeeally smart, like you and me, but my human dad? Ah......

Woofwoof said...

Doodles, I just saw your post today. Hope you have another happy seven-years.

sarah said...

oh, doodles, what a wondeful cake!! can you tell your momma to send us some, too! our birfdays are in april and september, but anytime is fine ;)

akira and shiro