Sunday, March 04, 2007

Doodles is Sad and Mad

Dusty Doodles reporting!

I am so sorry I have not updated my blog before now, but Doodles has been busy and sad and mad and I didn't realize it had been so long. So Everyhusky, Everydog and FuFu, please forgive Doodles and he will try to be better and post a report every week.

So, where does Doodles begin?? Well, we gots rain and more rains, finally the rains came. Doodles was just making my muddy holes really good, when Da dad came with MORE straw! Now, those hoomans already brought the straw in for the winter and Doodles had it all distributed just right, so I had dry spots and muddy holes. Those stoopid hoomans thought Doodles and Whiskey looked too muddy and brought in more straw. Let me ask you Everyhusky, can you ever look too muddy?? See Doodles didn't think so either, so it made Doodles very mad. No kisses for Da dad or Da mom.

Then, the rain stopped. And now Doodles has all this straw and no rain to soften it up and make it eatible. Hoomans are so stoopid. Da momma says it's gonna rain in a few days, but Doodles isn't so sure.

Then, get this -- this made Doodles so sad. Da momma and Da dad got these big hooman men to come and they stole our comfy couch that wrapped around the whole room. Our couch was very comfy and it would fit all of us on it, plus the hoomans too. It's gone. They stoled it and put it in a big truck and took it away. Doodles watched them do it. No more big, comfy, wrap around the whole room couch. Those same big men guys brought into our house this little dinky couch thing and these cliner chair, as Da dad calls it. This couch is pretty comfy, but not at comfy as our old one and if Whiskey and Doodle both lays on it, there is no room for Da momma. Now what fun is that?? I need Da momma for my pillow and to give belly rubs when I turn upside down. There's no room for her if Whiskey in lounging too?? AND they are being real protective of the new couch. They have it covered in blankies, which is nice, but still, Doodles would like to sniff the real thing and not our old blankets. AND Doodles has been having to sleep in his crate, cuz Da dad says he can't trust me after they found the bite that Whiskey took out of their bed sheet things. Yup, you read that right, Whiskey took a bite out of the flannel, softie sheet things on the big bed and Doodles gets blamed for it!!! So now Doodles has to sleep in the crate instead of on the couch. What's wrong with that picture?? Sure, Whiskey has always slept in her crate since she first came her, but she's a dumb girl and girls don't know how to act right. But Doodles hasn't had to sleep in his crate, except for when Da dad was sick, since he was a puppy. Doodles is a big dog now, not a puppy and this isn't right. I think I might have to employ Meeshka and her legal stuff to do a number on my humans. I swear, I didn't take a bite out of those sheetie things and Doodles needs to sleep on the couch, even if it's not the comfy wrap around couch.

Doodles is so mad and then sad too, cuz we lost that good couch and those big guys stoled it and now all we's got is the dinky couch that I can't sleep on.

Well that's all I gots for today, I promise to update more often and let you know about my friends.

Doodles out!

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Wow, Doodles. I'm sorry you have to go through all that!

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I'm sorry too Doodles! I'm not allowed on the couch but I never have been so I don't miss it but you had your couch and now you don't. That is just not right.

C-K-C

Khady Lynn said...

Doodles,

Humans are stupid (just ask Tubey) and they do all sorts of stupid things, like buy new couches. Which, makes no sense cuz the old ones are already broke in, and covered in fur, and our scent, and dirt and so there's no point in new ones. Especially when the humans think they can just cover them with blankets and THAT will keep them clean and furless. WHATEVER!!!

But, once again, humans are stupid. Give them a few month's and they will realize that keeping them FURless, is POINTless!

(or, they can just buy a couch cover like my human did so she can keep the couch clean, and then just wash the cover when needed! Works GREAT!)

Holly

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Welcome back Doodles - I missed you :-)

Love
Opy

Tansy said...

Catz! I cannot imagine losing my couch. Perhaps they have already ordered an exclusive Doodles couch and are awaiting its arrival. Let us hope.

Best,
Tansy

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey Doodles,

sounds like injustice in the house, doooog. I don't get to lie on our couch but if I did, then I didn't, I'd be sad too.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo