Friday, February 02, 2007

Queen Meeshka Day!

Dusty Doodles reporting!!


It's turning summer here already and we haven't even had mud season yet! The talking box says it's gonna be almost 80 on Sunday! Doodles need rain, so I can have mud!! If you have rain, please send it to Doodles -- ok??



I have a great idea! For all of us in Hula-hoop. We need to have a Queen Meeshka day where we honor her supreme Fluffiness and do the claw to our humans. Doodles says it should be on February 14, because that's the heart day on the human calendars and all of us Hula-hoopers are totally in heart with Queen Meeshka. Plus, I think it will brighten her day because you know she's like getting ignored and stuff due to the Spineless Sammy recovery. So everyone in favor of it, drop me a line and then we will make sure on Heart Day -- February 14th, we will do our best to look our complete fluffiest, claw our humans and try to sleep on their heads! Doodles will also send Meeshka a special heart day message on that day to let her know what her faithful Hula-hoopers are doing for her!


Whatcha all say???


Meeshka, if you read this -- yes, I stoled a picture from your blog -- forgive me okay????


Doodles Out!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

count this dachsie in! i will do everything in my doglet-HULA powers to honor my queen meeshka on Feb 14!

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Even tho I'm not a member of HULA, I think it is a great idea to honor Queen Meeshka. Because of her, I respect the fluffiness of the northern breed dogs at my dog park. And I would certainly be willing to claw my human on that day.

C-K-C

Shmoo said...

Well of course I forgive you for stealing my glorious fluffy picture Dusty, especially after reading your wonderful post about my greatness and how deserving I am of attention (since I get none of that here anymore it seems).

I appreciate your thoughtfulness, and yes please, everyhusky (and dog and fu-fu) claw your human on heart day. Let them know you care.

Meeshka

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey,

I'm not a member of HULA yet but I have the requirements, I just need to list 'em out cos I know I've met 'em.

Count me in to honour Her Fluffiness.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin (who needs to lose 5 kilos, pah!) xo

Khady Lynn said...

I'm in!!!! I get a lot of inspiration from Queen Meeshka, so any day dedicated to her will certainly be a day worth celebrating!!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi Dusty! We're in too!

Steve & Kat

PS. It's like summer in Texas now too. Boo hoo.

IndyPindy said...

I think we should all wait until our humans are dressed up to go out to dinner and THEN claw them! And do our best to get hair on them! Mwahahahaha!

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Doodles,

I think Queen Meeshka Day is a great idea!

Chuck

MaPaw said...

Good idea! I claw my humans everyday now since learning from Queen Meeshka, but I will also sleep on their heads tomorrow. Oh boy!
-Magnum

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Valentines Day, sweet Doodles :-)

Big hugs and kisses,

Opy

A&S said...

Doodles,
Where arrrre you? We had sleet then rain then snow today. Do you want some?

Akira & Shiro

JustMeCopper said...

It is after heart day but I think your idea to honor Meeshka is a great one. She is the queen.

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Where are you Doodles? Is everything OK with you and your family? Let us know.

C-K-C