Da Sister is HERE!!! She and Timmay came to visit yesterday -- Doodles didn't get to jump on her head cuz it was my day outside, BUT Da momma says theys coming back TODAY and TODAY is my day in the house!!! WOOWOOWOOO!!! Doodles gets to jump on Da Sister's head!!!! DoInG tHe HaPpY hUsKy DaNcE!!!!! Doodles can't wait to jump on Da Sister's head!!!
Da momma told me that Da sister needs extra husky hugs cuz she's gonna be a MODEL teacher!! See it's like this, Da Sister is a bery, bery good teacher and her whole class of kidlets are doing really goods -- they can reads way ahead of their grades -- so Da Sister is getting the award from the currikulum peopols and she has to go to O-Land-O, Floryda!! Doodles is so excited for Da Sister and I always knew she was a good teacher, cuz she taught Doodles lots!! She taught me when I was just a little pup how to wrestle with peopols and how to sits and how to JUMP on her heads!!!! So all you huskypups and other doglets, if you live in Floryda watch for my Da Sister, k?? She's really nice to doglets and huskypups, not to mention other dogs as well. I bet she will even have cookies in her pockets in case she meets any of you!! Don't forget to jump on her head!! She says she hates it, but Doodles knows she really loves it. Da momma says she'll try to get a picture of Doodles jumping on Da Sister's head to show yous hows its done.
In other news, I know it was Turkey Day the other day and even though Doodles tried to get on the puter, the puter didn't like Doodles. So HAPPY TURKEY DAY a bit late!!
Turkey Day is a day to be thankful -- I don't know why they calls it Turkey Day and not Thankful Day -- but peopols are stupid, so it's hard telling why they have to have a whole day devoted to eating turkey. Doodles likes turkey and everything, but Doodles thinks if peopols has a day for turkey, they should have a day for chickens and we could eat chickens all day. We could call it Thank Chicken Day or somefin. I'm gonna talk to Meeshka about it and maybe when she rules the world, she will make it happen.
So what is Doodles thankful for?? Da momma says its a traydeshun to list 7 things you are thankful for on Turkey Day. So, even thoughs I'm a little lates -- here's my list:
- Doodles is thankful for his Da momma and his Da dad and of course Da Sister. In fact Doodles loves his whole hooman family cuz they take good cares of Doodles.
- Doodles is thankful that Whiskey came to be my friend and my girl. I was pretty lonely before she came and I'm really happy she's here now.
- Doodles is thankful for the good foods that I gets. I eats Canidae, but it always has something pecial in it. Sometimes it has chicken soups, sometimes yogert, sometimes cheese, sometimes deer or even beefalo. It's always good and it's always on time.
- Doodles is thankful Da momma buys the best cookies ever and I gets lots of them, as long as I don't get too fluffy.
- Doodles is thankful for a nice dog house when I'm outside and that I gets to sleep on the couch when I'm inside.
- Doodles is thankful for MUD
- Doodles is most thankful for YOU! All my blog friends!! Give yourself a big Husky WOOOOO!! for being such great friends.
Well, that's it for today -- time to go wait for Da Sister!!