Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CowPup Visit

Dusty Doodles Reporting!!!





We had a cowpup come to visit!! This is what happened --





Whiskey and Doodles were in their pen waiting for their breakfasts, when all of a sudden a cowpup appear in front of our pen!! It was like magic!! I guess we wasn't watching or nothing, being we were waiting for our foods. I gots to get a good sniff of cowpup and talk to him and everything!! Whiskey just screamed at him!! Cowpup said that one of the other cowdogs broke the fence in their pen and cowpup decided to take a walk-about. Well he has been watching us from the field where he lives (across the street from us) and he wondered what we weres. Cowpup sure does talk funny, but I am learning his language. Anyways, when Cowpup went on his walk-about, he noticed that our Da momma left the gate open to our property when she went to workie, so he just came right in to meet us!! Da dad was pretty shocked when he brought out our breakfast foods! Da dad gave us our foods and then took Cowpup back to his pen. He sure is a handsome Cowpup, don't you think???? I hope Cowpup breaks outta his pen again really soon so we can visit more!


This is a ringtail. 'Member, Doodles said in my last post, how one came to visit us, but he wasn't very friendly?? Well someone left a comment and asked me to post a picture of one. This is not the one that came to visit, but looks just like him. I found this picture on the interweb. I hope I don'ts get in trouble for posting it here. But what are they gonna do?? Send me to my crate??? They are pretty cute, huh??? I haven't seen him in a while.


More later!

Doodles Out!!!!

7 comments:

Sadie Mae said...

I don't get any good visitors here, Doodles. There's no one to come see me. And when People's come to see me, Momma makes me stay inside.

-Sadie Mae Dog

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

None of my neighbor's cow pups or kids ever come over to see me!

I've decided I want a ringed tail!

Khady Lynn said...

That's so cool that nice cow pup came to see you! Maybe he wanted a new friend.

What an adorable ringtail! My human said it looked very cuddly.

Holly

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Dusty, we have missed you!
Our neighborhood cowpups don't come visit the country yard but they wander all around it. That ringtail looks like a fun playmate!

We hope Unkle Lee got all better.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr
we have cowpups next door and accross the street they dont visit us but they look at us funny Harrrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Ricky Pepper said...

I think that cowpup is super neato and very beauteous. We don't have cowpups near my yard but we do have butterflies that I chase!

wags
Ricky Roooooooooo

Anonymous said...

Wow a ringtail. I have never seen anything like that. Thanks for giving us some education in this post, ha rooo roo!
Hugs,
Sitka