Dusty Doodles Reporting!!
Doodles wants to warn everypup! Someone came to our house and threw cookies in at us -- we thought they were nice peepols, but they were very bad. The cookies had poison on them and Tunman got sick.
He is okay now and thank doG, that most of the cookies that they threw at us didn't make it into our pens. Da momma and Da dad picked them all up and turned them over to Animul Control. They's the good peepols that help us huskies and other pups.
Doodles is glad Tunman is okay. BUT everypup and thier hooman needs to be extra careful and check your yards and pens every day before you gets the ugly peepols, who are very bad, in your neighborhood throwing cookies in your yard.